LESSON 3. A LETTER TO ME
1. Do you always remember to lock the door?
Do you remember locking the door in the morning?
2. Ex. 1 p. 273 Read the quotes. How do you understand them? Which of them do you agree with?
3. Look at the verb forms used after the verbs remember, forget, stop and try. Complete the rule.
4. Study the chart and check your guesses.
5. Do the exercise.
6. Ex. 2a p. 274 A youth online magazine announced the “Letter to Me” essay contest. Read Sophia’s letter submitted to the contest and guess its title.
Complete the sentences about Sophia.
What do you think about Sophia’s advice to herself? Do you support her?
7. Ex 2d p. 275
Write your essay for the “Letter to Me” contest. Share it with your teacher.