LESSON 8. WRITING AN EMAIL TO A FRIEND
1. Do you often write emails? Do you use emails to exchange personal news? Why do people communicate via emails? What news do they write about? Continue the list:
2. Ex. 2a p. 287. Read a sample email. What news does the writer mention in his email?
3. Fill in the gaps with the linking words and phrases.
4. Read the emails and do the task to improve your writing skills.
5. Ex. 3a p. 288
Study the plan of an email and useful phrases.
6. Write an email to your friend or teacher in which you give some personal news. Use the plan and emails from this lesson.