10 Form 14.05.2020
LESSON 2. MY BELARUS
1. What country are these places situated in?
- Do you recognize them?
- Have you been there?
- Do you enjoy visiting new sights in Belarus?
- What attracts you when you visit new places (nature, architecture, people…)
- What in your opinion attracts people to Belarus? Range in order of priority (people, nature, culture, food, sport, sights…)
- What impressions might people have when they come to Belarus for the first time?
2. Ex. 2 p. 292
Listen to the story of an Indian Yoga teacher and businessman and answer the following questions.
- What is his name?
- Why did he come to Belarus?
- When did he come to Belarus?
Check your understanding. Are the sentences true or false?
Sum up the things Bihash likes about Belarus.
3. Think of at least five things you love about Belarus. Explain why.
4. Record your speech “Why I love Belarus”