LESSON 5. HOW DO YOU KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS?
1. Do you try to follow the news regularly? Why or why not?
What source of information from shown in the word cloud do you choose to follow the news?
2. Ex. 2 p. 252. Read the blog article and give it a title. Consult the word definitions below. What’s the main idea of the story?
What ways of keeping up with the news does the author mention?
3. Make a summary of the text. Use the Active vocabulary of the lesson.
4. Ex. 3a, b p. 254. Read the following comments on the article and complete the sentences:
Whose point of view do you share? What is your favourite way to get news? Do you read it on paper, online or both? Do you watch TV?
5. Write a blog article for your favourite social network on your most preferable ways of keeping up with the news. Send to your teacher.