LESSON 6. EYES AND EARS ON INDIA
1. Ex. 1a p. 331 Look at the photos. Then, choose one frame and complete it to make a poem about India.
2. Ex. 2a p. 331 Read the brief description of India’s regions in ex. 2a pp. 331-333. Label the map: what regions do numbers 1-6 stand for?
3. Ex. 2b p. 333 Answer the questions about India
4. Ex. 3b p. 333 Make a list of all adjectives that describe India. Group the adjectives according to their meaning
5. Ex. 3c p. 334 Match the adjectives to their definitions:
6. Ex. 3d p. 334 Decide whether the statements are true or false. Correct the false ones.
7. Watch the video about Indian location and physical features and make a list of key facts:
8. Write for your social network page to invite your friends to go to India together. Use information from the video and the text about Indian regions.