LESSON 5. WE CAN SKI IN WINTER.
1 Ex. 1 p. 96. Study the picture dictionary.
2. Ex. 2a p. 96. Read and match the pictures to the sentences.
Model. Number 1 is Pat. She can play volleyball.
Listen and check.
3. Ex. 3 p. 98. Say as many sentences as you can.
Model. I can ski in winter.
4. Ex. 4 p. 98. Look and say. What can they do? Что они умеют делать?
Model. 1. They can play snowballs.
2. She can skate.
3. They can ski.
5. Ex. 5a p. 98. Look at the chart and make up sentences. Use and, or, but.
Model. Liz can skate and ski.
Eva can’t play volleyball or basket ball.
6. Ex. 5b p. 99. Write true sentences about your family. Use and, or, but. Take a photo and send it to your teacher.