LESSON 1 UNIT 9. WHO WAS BORN IN JANUARY?
1. Ex. 1 p. 110 – study the picture dictionary. Listen to the names of the months and seasons and then repeat them.
2. Ex. 1b p. 111 – read the sentences, guess the meaning of the words in bold.
There are twelve months in a year.
There are four seasons in a year.
There are three months in a season.
3. Ex. 1c p. 111 – read the transcription.
4. Ex. 2 p. 111 – Letter secrets.
5. Ex. 3 p. 111 – make up questions and answer them.
Model: What’s the third winter month? It’s February. What’s the first summer month? It’s June.
6. Ex. 4a, 4b p. 112 – listen and sing the song “Who was born in January”
7. Ex. 5a p. 112 – speak about you and your family (was born in … – родился в …)
Model: I was born in December. My mum/dad was born in July. My brother/sister was bornin… My granny/granddad was born in… My friend was born in… My pet was born in…
8. WorkBook pp. 76-77. Take a photo and send it to your teacher.