LESSON 7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TWINKY!
1. Ex. 1a p. 128 – Twinky has a birthday patry. Listen to the story and answer: who comes to Twinky’s party?
2. Ex. 2 p. 129 – listen to the song “it’s my birthday today!”, then sing the song:
3. Watch the video about a birthday party:
4. Ex. 3 p. 129 – Read the “Thank you” letter and answer: who writes the letter? Do you write “Thank you” letters?
5. Ex. 4b p. 130 – write what Twinky is going to do after the party. Use Help box.
Model: Twinky is going to wash/do the dishes after the party.
Take a photo and send it to your teacher.
6. Sing along: