LESSON 2. WHAT DO YOY DO IN YOUR LESSONS?
1. Ex. 1a p. 75 Study the picture dictionary
2. Ex. 1b p. 76. Read the transcription.
3. Ex. 2 p. 76. Study the Letter secrets
4. Ex. 4a p. 77. Twinky writes about schools in Twinkyland. Listen, read and match the list and the timetables (1, 2, 3) with the texts (A, B, C).
5. Ex. 4b p. 80. Match the words with the pictures. Give details.
6. Ex. 4c p. 80. Read again and answer the questions. Record your answers and send them to your teacher.
7. Ex. 5a p. 82. This is what Twinky writes about Nikita’s school. Find three mistakes in his letter.