LESSON 9. MY PLACE IN THE WORLD
1. Listen to the song and fill in the words you hear:
2. Ex.1, p.86 (WB) Put the words into the table. Choose 5 words and make up sentences with them.
2. Ex.2, p.86 (WB) Cross the odd word out. Explain your choice.
3. Ex.3, p.87 (WB) Read the text and find 10 mistakes there. Choose the ideas in the text you can find for yourself.
4. Ex. 2 p.95 Make a project “My place in the world”. It can be a PowerPoint or Google presentation or a coloured paper project (Ex.2, p. 95). Send your presentation or a photo of your project to your teacher.
5. Get ready to make a presentation of your project. You need to speak about:
Your city/town or village
Your continent and planet
You may use the material from Ex.3, p.87 (WB) as an example.