LESSON 11. WHY DO BIRDS FLY HIGH?
1. Ex.2, p.98 Read the information about the book “The Wonderful Adventures of Nils”. What do you think is happening? Listen and check.
2. Ex.1a, p.90 (WB) Read the text. Decide if the statements are True or False
3. Ex.1b , p.90 (WB) Look at the map and find mistakes in the text
Ex.2, p.92 (WB) Read the second part of the article. Complete the table with adjectives and phrases.
Ex.3, p.92 (WB) Answer the questions.
4. Ex.2c, p.99 Read the comics. What happened to Alex?
Listen and check your ideas.
5. Make up a story about the adventures of Alex. Make a recording of your speech and send it to your teacher.