LESSON 1. TRAVEL FAR AND WIDE
1. Ex. 1 p. 102 A lot of people like travelling. Use the words to explain why they enjoy it.
Enjoy the song to get new ideas:
2. Ex. 2a p. 102 Kate reads pages of a “Travel Far and Wide“ magazine. Listen, read and match the entries to the pictures.
3. Ex. 2b p. 104 What do the words in bold and italics mean?
4. Ex. 2c p. 104 Which kind of travelling (ex. 2a) is exciting (relaxing, adventurous, dangerous, enjoyable, educational)? Use the Help Box
5. Ex. 3 p. 104 Listen to Alex and say what his favourite travel option is. How does he explain it?
6. Ex. 6 p. 104 Write answers to the following questions in your diary.
Make a recording of your speech and send it to your teacher.