LESSON4. LET’S CHOOSE THE ROUTE FOR OUR JOURNEY!
1. Listen to the song and choose the words you hear:
1. Ex. 1a p. 110 Kate and her family discuss their summer holiday. Listen and answer: Which country does Kate want to travel to?
Ex. 1b p. 110 What country are they talking about?
Ex. 1c p. 110 Listen and complete the dialogue. What do the highlighted phrases and the words in bold mean? Consult a dictionary if needed.
2. Ex. 2A p. 112 Sort out arguments for and against travelling to another country.
3. Ex. 2B p. 112 Choose a country and plan the route and transport.
4. Ex. 4 p.114 Write where you would like to travel and explain why. Take a photo and send it to your teacher.