LESSON 7. A TRAVELLER’S DIARY
1. Have you ever been abroad? Where have you been?
2. Ex. 1 p. 121 Jane, Kate’s cousin, travelled to many countries last summer. Read the pages from Jane’s diary and match them to the pictures.
3. Ex. 2 p. 123 True or false:
4. Ex. 3 p. 124 Choose the correct answer:
5. Ex. 4 p. 124 Choose in which country …:
6. Ex. 7a p. 124 Why do people keep diaries? What’s special about keeping diaries? Which grammar and vocabulary should we use when we write in diaries?
7. Ex. 7b p. 125 Write a diary of one of your trips: describe one day in detail or write about the most important events of 2–3 days. Take a photo and send it to your teacher.
8. For more information: