LESSON 10. FAVOURITE BOOK CHARACTERS
1. What parts does a book consist of? Watch a video to know:
2. Let’s check how well you know the characters of the most popular children’s books:
2. Prepare to speak about your favoutite book character. Follow the examples in ex.1, 2 p.95-96 in your workbook.
3. Read another example and put the verbs in the correct tense-forms:
4. Practise the adjectives to describe appearance and character:
5. Speak about your favourite book character. Record as a voice message and send to your teacher.