6 Form 08.05.2020
LESSON 13. READING IS GREAT!
1. Let’s enjoy a story in English!
Ex. 1. p. 158. Read the text. Why didn’t the animals like the Elephant’s Child?
2. Ex.2-4 p. 160. Answer the questions orally. Did you enjoy reading the story? Why/why not?
3. Ex. II p.160. Listen to the ending of the story and answer the questions.
4. Answer the questions:
- Reading is great, isn’t it?
- What do you think about reading books?
- You’re a bookworm, aren’t you?
- What kinds of books do you know?
- What kinds of books are you fond of reading? Why?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Who’s your favourite writer?
- Who’s your favourite book character?
- Comic books aren’t popular with children, are they?
- Do you buy books or borrow them from the library?
- Do you prefer reading paper books or e-books?
- Have you ever written a story?
- What book did you last read?
- Do you think people will read books in future? Why/why not?
Record your answers as a voice message and share your ideas about reading with the group.
5. Ex.1-4 p.101-103 WB