LESSON 5. YOU ARE A BOOKWORM, AREN’T YOU?
1. Do you enjoy reading? Why? Why not?
2. Watch the cartoon “The Girl Who Hated Books” and say why the girl started reading books. Do you think she will like reading? Do you think she will become a bookworm? (if you don’t know the word, consult a dictionary or google, put the word into your vocabulary)
3. Are you a bookworm? Ex.1 p.139.
4. Grammar. Tag-questions.
Ex.2a p.140. Answer the questions.
Ex. 2b p. 140. Try and write 5 tag-questions.
Ex.3a, b, c p.141
6. Grammar Practice. Tag-questions.
7. WorkBook Ex.1-3 p.91 – 93. Make a photo and send it to your teacher.