LESSON 3. I WAS ABLE TO …
1. What do you think a great talent is? Read the poster and guess what the prodigy is? Would you like to be a prodigy?
2. Ex. 1 p. 177. Read the text about unusual abilities of the girl. Answer the questions:
3. Listen to the video lesson how to use can, could, able to… . Then study the examples of ex.1d, p.178.And then answer in a written form in your exercise book the following questions using ex.2b, p. 179 :
4. IN ex.4a,p.179 complete the chart with the personal information about your abilities in English. Try to answer the questions :
5. Practise: Record your ideas for your teacher.
6. Optional tasks: