LESSON 4. LET`S READ IN ENGLISH
1. Do you read a lot? What are your favourite books? Do you ever read in English? What do you think about the saying you see in the picture? Have you ever read the books by Roald Dahl?
2. Look through the active vocabulary, if necessary use Unit 9 ,p. 216
Do the quizlet with Active Vocabulary
3. Make up the questions with the new words asking your teacher about reading.
4. Read an adapt version of an extract from Matilda by Roald Dahl and complete the gaps with the appropriate modals that express ability.
5. Listen to the end of the first chapter from Matilda.
6. Practice: Record a speech for your teacher “Reading in my life” answering the questions of ex. 4c, p. 183
7. You can enjoy a movie about Matilda: