LESSON 6. HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOMEWORK?
1. What is homework for you: a challenge or a fun?
Do you do your home tasks regularly?
Would you like the title of the book by David Blasé come true?
Do you feel happy when you get homework from your teachers?
2. Listen to the poem about homework and say what the author compares homework with. Do you share his point of view or not? What is homework for you? Does it help you to make progress in English?
3. Active Vocabulary
A) Look through the active vocabulary, if necessary use Unit 9, p. 216
B) Do the quizlet:
C) Write down 5 questions to your teacher about her home tasks on her lessons when she went to school.
4. Read in ex.2a, p.187 (Situation 1 and 2) real-life situations and decide which one is the most common in your class.
5. Moving activity: try to mime the poem of ex.1a,p. 187
6. Practise: Make up a dialogue in a written form choosing a situation from ex.2a, part 1 and 2.