LESSON 6 PART 2. HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOMEWORK?
1. How often do you hear this question?
Who usually asks these questions?
What is the mood of the girl in the picture? Why?
How do you feel if you don`t have home tasks?
2. Revise active Vocabulary, p.187 and try to explain the words in the bold in the texts (1-5) relying on the context.
3. Read the situations 3-5 p.189-190
4. Complete the questions with the words of active vocabulary and answer them.
What do you think of the saying “don`t put off until tomorrow what you can do today”?
5. Practice: Using ex.2c, p.190 get ready to speak about your preparations of homework. Speak about your difficulties and things you like most while doing different tasks.
6. Optional material:
Watch the video where you can find a piece of advice how to do your home tasks fast.