Lesson 4. WHAT IS THE BEST MEANS OF TRANSPORT?
1. How do you usually get to school? Do you like travelling by train? Have you ever travelled by ship?
2. Guess how long it will take you to travel
3. Ex 1b, p. 146. Name these means of transport. Add some more.
For more information:
5. Ex. 2a, p.146. Put the means of transport into different categories.
Copy the table, complete, take a photo and send to your teacher.
6. Ex. 2b, p.146.Choose adjectives in the box to describe different means of transport:
|Trains, cars, planes, bicycles, ships, motorbikes, hot-air balloons|
7. How do you prefer to travel? Why? Compare some means of travelling. How do you usually get to school? Do you like travelling by train? Have you ever travelled by ship? Record your answer for about 2 minutes and send to your teacher.
8. Practise your vocabulary:
Practise your reading skills: Link 3
Practise your listening skills: Link 4