LESSON 5. TAKE A TRIP AND TAKE ONLY PHOTOS
1. Would you like to make a sea voyage to some islands in the Pacific or Indian Ocean?
2. Ex. 2a, p.148. Read the dictionary definitions of the words and complete the questions with the words.
3. Ex. 3a, p.148. Listen to the tongue twister. What sound is repeated?
For more practice:
4. Ex. 4a, p.149. There are two words missing in the rules for animal lovers –always and never. Copy the table, complete, take a photo and send to your teacher.
5. Ex. 4b, p.149-150. Read the article with the tips for animal lovers from a nature magazine. Check your ideas.
6. Ex. 5, p. 151. Answer the question: How do animals suffer because of tourists? Use the tips from the magazine. Record your answer (for about 2 minutes) and send to your teacher.
7. Workbook activity. Ex. 2a,b, 3,p. 70-71, Lesson 7 p.71-73
8. Practise your vocabulary: Link 1
Practise your listening skills: Link 2
Practise your reading skills: