LESSON 10. THE MOST POPULAR BOOKS
1. Look at the bookshelf . Have you read any of them? Do you know their genres? Can you characterize the person who has these books in his / her home library?
2. Watch the summary of the major works in the history of British Literature. Is it informative?
3. Which books of outstanding British writers would you like to read? Which genres attract you?
4. Are you good at the history of British Literature? Put the works of British writers in the chronological order:
5. Practise your reading skills:
6. Do the quiz:
7. Make a presentation about British writers and their works (or about one outstanding author). Find interesting facts, illustrations, music, etc.
Record a narration to PowerPoint slides. Send the presentation to your teacher.