LESSON 1. IS CINEMA STILL IMPORTANT?
1. Look at the picture. What comes to your mind when you hear the word “cinema”? Is cinema important today? Can people live without cinema today?
2. Ex. 2 b, p. 222. Conduct a survey.
3. Write down the results of your survey in your copybooks. Look at the model in ex. 2c, p. 222.
4. Ex. 4a, p. 223. Listen and read the teenagers’ opinions and say what ideas you agree with.
5. Practise your lexical skills:
6. What role does cinema play in our life? Match parts of the sentences.
7. Write and record your ideas about the role of cinema in your life and send the audio file to your teacher.
8. WB. ex. 3, p. 78