LESSON 2. THE HISTORY OF CINEMATOGRAPHY
1. Watch the short film “Arrival of a Train at la Ciotat” (The Lumière Brothers, 1895)
2. Express your attitude to the film.
3. Ex. 3 b, p. 223. Listen, read the text about the history of cinematography and check the answers.
4. Read about the inventors of the cinema and do the task:
5. What interesting facts have you learnt about the history of cinema? Make a presentation about the history of cinematography. Find interesting facts, illustrations, music, etc.
Record a narration to PowerPoint slides. Send the presentation to your teacher.
6. WB ex. 2 p. 77