LESSON 5. PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, SENSE AND SENSIBILITY
1. Look at the actors and actresses. Match the photos with their names. What country do they come from?
2. Do you know any actors or actresses who have won the Best Actress and Best Actor Oscars? Have you seen films starring them?
3. Ex. 2, p. 233. Read the biographies of great British celebrities, Kate Winslet and Colin Firth, and find out what these two celebrities have in common (at least five things).
Which films mentioned in the texts have you seen? What are your impressions? Which ones would you recommend to see? Why?
4. Watch the video and decide which award is the best one:
5. Make up 10 questions about one of the celebrities, Kate Winslet and Colin Firth for the interview. Write them down into your copybook and send them to your teacher.
6. Practise your vocabulary.
7. Practise your listening skills: