LESSON 7. A TALK WITH A FILM CRITIC
1. What Belarusian films do you know?
2. Why do you think the most popular Belarusian films are about the Great Patriotic War?
What do you know about the film In August 1944? How many questions can you answer? Ex. 2 a, p. 238.
Listen to the radio interview with a film critic and answer the questions.
Can you explain why the fim is a success?
3. Ex. 2 d, p. 238. Do you agree or disagree with the statements? Correct the false ones.
4. Ex. 2e, p. 239. Make up true sentences acсording to the interview. Write them down into your copybook and send to your teacher. Mind prepositions, articles and tense forms.
5. What did Alex say about the director, the plot, the actors, the topic of the film?
Would you like to watch this film? Why? Give reasons. Record your ideas and send to your teacher.
6. Practise your listening skills: