LESSON 9. UNUSUAL CINEMAS
1. Look at the pictures. What places are these? Would you like to visit them? Why?
2. Ex. 2a, p. 243. Listen and read about unusual cinemas in the world and match the pictures with the texts. Which cinema is the most unusual?
3. Look through the texts and match the statements with the cinemas.
4. Ex. 2 c, p. 245. How are the following adjectives used in the texts?
5. Which of the cinema would you recommend your friend to visit? Record your ideas and send to your teacher.
6. Listen to the song and choose the words you hear:
Enjoy your summer!