LESSON 4.THEY HAVE STOOD THE TEST OF TIME
1. Look at the pictures and guess what you are going to read and speak about.
Is it necessary to study classical literature at school? Do you enjoy reading it? Who is your favourite author?
2. Do you know any British or Belarusian writers? Check yourself.
3. Ex. 5 p. 206. Have you ever read books by these authors? Which books would you like to read? Why?
4. Ex. 2 a p. 207. Look through the texts and decide which author you would like to read about.
5. Ex. 2 b p. 207. Read about the famous writers.
6. Write 10-15 sentences about the Belarusian or British authors you know. Use who, whose, whom, which. Send to your teacher.
7. WB ex. 3a, b p. 64, ex. 1a, b p. 65
8. Practise your listening and reading skills.