LESSON 5. AN INTERVIEW WITH AN AUTHOR
1. Look at the posters. Have you ever watched these films? Do you know the name of the author of the screenplays?
2. Ex. 1b p. 212. Listen and read the factfile about the modern Belarusian dramatist.
3. Ex. 2 a p. 212. Put the words in the correct order to make up the questions. Write them in your exercise-books.
4. Ex. 2 b p. 213. What do you think the author’s answers to the first four questions are?
5. Ex. 2 c p. 213. Listen and check. Number the questions.
Ex. 2 d p. 213. Listen again and take down notes to answer the questions.
6. Ex. 5 p. 213. Write 10 questions you would like to ask a modern Belarusian writer. Take a photo and send it to your teacher.