LESSON 6. BFW
1. Answer the questions.
2. Ex. 1c, p. 142. Read the information from BFW webpage and check your ideas.
3. Ex. 3, p.143. Look at the list of people below. Which event during BFW would they be interested in? Explain why. Record your report and send it to YOUR teacher.
4. Ex. 4, p.144. Read the adjectives used to describe outfits. Which of them have positive / negative meaning?
5. Ex. 4b, p.144. Look at the photos from BFW. Give your opinion about each outfi t. Use the words from the box. Record your report and send it to YOUR teacher.
6. Ex. 4c, p.144. Listen to a fashion show commentary. Which three outfits are described?
7. Ex. 4d, p.144. Listen again and tick the adjectives from ex. 4a that you hear in the commentary.
8. Write down the phrases to describe clothing.
E.g. At first it seems to be quite a casual combination of…
Choose one of the photos from ex. 4b and get ready to make a commentary about it.
9. For more information:
10. Practise your listening skills:
11. Practise your reading skills: