LESSON 3. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE
1. Ex. 1, p. 160. Look at the pictures. Are these names familiar for you?
2. Ex. 2, p. 161-162. Read the articles about great Greek teachers. Answer the questions to the article. Which facts do you find most surprising? Record your report and send it to YOUR teacher.
3. Match the words in bold from ex. 1 and 2 with their definitions or synonyms:
4. Ex. 3a, p. 165. Complete the story about Socrates with the words Truth, Goodness, Usefulness.
Listen to check yourselves.
1. Why do you think Socrates didn’t answer right away?
2. What would happen if all people used the three filters?
Record your report and send it to YOUR teacher.
5. For more information: