LESSON 1. WEATHER from A to Z
1. Describe the picture. What do you see?
2. Ex1b, p.96. Look at the weather ABC. Do you know all the words? If not, GOOGLE.
3. Ex 2a, p.97. Look at the weather words in italics. Match them with their definitions.
4. Ex 2b, p.98. Use this cloud of words and describe the pictures. What weather phenomenon do you see?
5. Ex.4a, p.99.WRITE about the weather in Belarus.
6. RECORD your report on the weather last weekend and SEND it to YOUR teacher as a private message.
7. Pratise the vocabulary.