LESSON 2. IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR
1. Look at the pictures. How does this weather make you feel?
2. Ex. 2a, p. 100. Listen to four people describing their most wonderful time of the year. Match the four speakers with the pictures below.
3. Ex. 2b, p. 100. Listen again. Answer the questions.
Which season does each speaker like? Why?
How does each speaker feel about the day they describe? Why?
4. Ex. 2c, p. 100.Listen again. Complete the phrases below with one word.
5. Ex. 4, p.101. Use these phrases and say what weather you like/don’t like. Write and send it to YOUR teacher.
6. Record your report on the day you enjoyed/hated because of the weather send it to YOUR teacher.