From Social Media
It’s always so pleasant to get some nice words from people you really care about. Compliments make our life so full and enjoable.
Paying compliments creates a special atmosphere even on a very usual day.
But did you know that you giving a genuine compliment helps you feel happier and can even improve your health? Researches have proved that when we do something nice, our body produces oxytocin, the “hug hormone” and it makes us feel good. So giving someone a warm compliment is one of definite ways to practice kindness!
Some great examples of compliments are:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re strong.
- Your perspective is refreshing.
- I’m grateful to know you.
- You light up the room.
- You deserve a hug right now.
- You should be proud of yourself.
- You’re more helpful than you realize.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You’ve got an awesome sense of humor!
- You are really courageous.
- Your kindness is a balm to all who encounter it.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You are strong.
- You’re even more beautiful on the inside than you are on the outside.
- You have the courage of your convictions.
- I’m inspired by you.
- You’re like a ray of sunshine on a really dreary day.
- You are making a difference.
- Thank you for being there for me.
Share and spread cheerful and inspiring ideas just like we do it.