WE MAKE SANDWICHES
The modern sandwich is named after Lord Sandwich – John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich.
The popular legend says that one day he told his cook to prepare his lunch meat between two slices of bread. Lots of people love sandwiches, and eat them almost daily.
If you want to make a good sandwich you should follow some simple rules.
1. Take two slices of bread of your choice.
2. Butter one side of each of the pieces of bread using a knife. You can use mustard, ketchup or mayo as an alternative spread to make your bread moist.
3. Slice ham or sausage and cheese.
4. Put some lettuce leaves, a slice of meat, a slice of cheese on one slice of buttered bread.
5. You can add some thin cucumber or tomato slices to your sandwich.
6. Cover the sandwich with the second piece of buttered bread.
7. Bon appetite!